Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More candles...

Good morning all! No, I did not fall off the earth!  I've been here busy as always!  I'm just stopping in to show you the card I made for Kyler for his birthday that was at the beginning of the month. 
This paper is paper from SAB then there is some Window Frame Framelits and a sentiment set that is now retired.  What is funny about this is that we had cupcakes so I put only one candle on it.  Sure wish I would have tried 15 though...lol!  I used Tangerine Tango for the sentiment and to sponge the edges.

Well, that is about it.  I hope you all having been doing well.  Even if I am not leaving notes on your blog rest assured that I am looking and loving everything you are making and those vacations that you are taking!

Have a wonderful day all!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Cute as can be - bet Kyler liked it! Especially if it was stuffed with money :) Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Adorable card! Love the colors and the sentiment! Hope all is well! I've been away for two weeks and then back to my new job. It really is a challenge. Have a wonderful weekend!