Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thank Whoooo...

Hello!   I'm back once again to share a little project I made yesterday. You may or may not know that I am an Origami Owl Designer. We have a great hostess program but sometimes I like to give my hosts an extra little something so while making some other fun projects (I'll show you those soon) I made these fun treat thank yous for my December hosts.


I started with the SU! Simply Created kit.  It came with the die cut tags, the red stripe sticker, the bag, and the baker's twine that closes the bag.  I just added a sentiment and owl from a The Stamps of Life kit.  In the bag is just a few Hershey's Kisses.   I hope they will like them!

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm headed into my craft room today so I hope to have more to share soon!

No comments: