Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Yay!  I can finally share my Valentine's projects!  I hope you love them as much as I do!  Almost all files were FREE files from the SVG Cutting Files blog hop last week...I Smiley from Millan.Net them all!

This Care Bear box is for my Daughter-In-Love.
Pichu is for my youngest son.
The Hershey's Kiss (which was filled with hershey's kisses) is for my oldest son.
This Pooh Bear Box is for my grandson.
And I made this card for my hubby.  I just couldn't help myself!  The mustach 'thing' has always made me giggle!
My hubby loves Hot Tamales so I altered this PB jar and filled them with HT's with plenty more to come (I bought a HUGE bag at Costco!).

And here is a stack of boxes.  I seriously felt really good about what I did this year!  I hope you had a lovely day, too!

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

I am loving all your fun cutting machine projects Lorie!