Monday, March 16, 2015

Hey Gnomie!

Good Monday morning!  I hope your weekend was wonderful and you got all accomplished that you set out to!  As you saw yesterday I had some time in my craft room and I actually got two cards made...yesterdays card and this one today.  I have always loved gnome stamps (they are so cute aren't they?) but have never had any so when Jaded Blossom released a cute Gnome stamp with lots of great sentiments I just had to jump in and purchase it!

The layout of this card is based very loosely on a deconstructed sketch from a few weeks ago.  I think it works though and I love how it turned out.  More fun, bright papers for the gnomie.  For the sentiment I used Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies 2...can I just say I love this set of dies?  There are several shapes and the sizes are just perfect for how I create cards.  I've been looking for a set of tag dies like this set for awhile! 

Well, that is it for me!  I hope you all have a wonderful day!  I'll see you back here soon as I'll be sharing some photos from an outing that my hubby and I went on recently.  Smiley from Millan.Net

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

Very cute! I really like the colorful background,