Saturday, May 16, 2015

Congrats...

Good morning!  I can't believe it is Saturday, May 16th, already...May is just flying by!  I've had some time in my croffice the last few days and thought I'd share with you a card I made.  I've been wanting this Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set, Cave Kids, for awhile now and she  had a sale so I bit the bullet and paid the shipping (have I ever mentioned I don't like to pay shipping?) to get it here (KK is in Canada) and I'm SO glad I did.  It is SO cute, stamps beautifully and I think my card turned out great!
I wanted an earthy type of paper for this card but then ran across this paper and thought it would be perfect!  My cave girl has a wonderful sense of style with her pink polka dot dress...what animal she would have made that from I have no idea but that isn't the point is it?  Anyway, the paper is an old Basic Grey paper pad called Hopscotch, the twine is from Papertrey Ink (I got it a LONG time ago) and the inside sentiment is from A Muse Studio (it is so frustrating when things are coming out so nice then you stamp the last thing and it is crooked.  Ugh!!).  It was hard but I put the card in the mail today to the intended recipient...I'm sure she will love it too! 

No comments: