Friday, July 10, 2015

Minion Fever

Have you noticed how Minion Fever has kinda taken over the airwaves with the new Minions movie coming out today?   Well, my daughter-in-love's family owns the theater in our town and two of my sons (my oldest her husband and my youngest) have worked or work currently at the theater.  I thought it would be fun to used some Minion cut files that I got from a past blog hop at SVG Cutting files to make a couple of treat boxes for my son and daughter-in-love.  Please note the Minions files are NO LONGER available but the box is and you can get it HERE.
 Above is Hula Minion.  I had so much fun personalizing the color for my DIL.  She loves the blue color that is in the grass skirt so rather than boring green I changed it up.  I really thought it would be fun to make multi-colored flowers for the Lei so I did...super fun!
And Banana Minion...what can you say...he's just a cutie!
If you've ever wanted to try these types of cut files but have been intimidated...don't be!  It honestly took me no time at all to cut and assemble them and the smiles on the kids' faces were so worth making them!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

OH My Goodness Lorie, these are ADORBS!!! Perfect for minion-lovers. I think I need to update my cricut - someday! When my older computer crashed I lost my SVG cutting software and it's no longer available. Phoey! WOuld have come in handy for those VBS projects I ended up cutting out by hand, lol. Miss you girl xx