Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Master

Hello!  I hope you have had a great week!  I've done some fun crafting this week making a couple of cards and things with vinyl.  On Monday my hubby and I will be married 14 years.  I've been contemplating making something with vinyl for the bathroom mirror and it just came to me yesterday what it should be...we joke around a lot at our house and one of the things we say is that my hubby is the "master of the universe" so I decided to play on that a bit and make this mirror decoration for his side of the mirror - -
I used my Cameo by just playing with the fonts in the software to get it the way I wanted.  I modeled it off the fonts from the old t.v. show "Masters of the Universe" (do you remember that show?).  I put the decal at the top of the mirror for two reasons...one, I wanted to make sure it was level and two, because I didn't want the decal to interfere with his reflection when he's shaving and such.  I really love how this came out and am super glad that I did it!

Hope you are having a crafty weekend!  See you next week!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

So cute! Bet he loves it :-) what does it say under your name?

Kristine said...

Very cool Lorie - bet he loved it. :) At first (before I read your post) I thought the "Lorie Ames" was part of the Vinyl, as in YOU were Master of the Universe, heehee. Maybe you should do another one for your side that says "Mrs. Mastor of the Universe" or something ;o)