Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Un-Shower Gift

Our nephew is getting married this summer and there was a bridal shower for the bride that was hosted by my MIL and niece.  I was not invited.  I know...boo, right?!?  They live 1700 miles away but I would have sent a gift so...I'm sending a gift!  I purchased a HTV (heat transfer vinyl) starter kit from Expressions Vinyl sometime back  and in the kit was this canvas bag so I thought...why not?  The wedding's colors are turquoise and coral so I tried to follow that theme.  I succeeded with the turquoise but didn't have any coral so had to just go with turquoise.
Just the sentiment seemed a bit boring so I thought, why not and added a diamond ring too!  This will go out in the mail in the next couple of days.  Hopefully, the bride will have plenty of time to use it as they are getting married at the end of August.  By the way...the cut file came like that...with a HUGE diamond and who doesn't love a huge diamond, right?

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Lorie-this is so fun!!!

Kristine said...

Bet she loved it :) Very cute font!