Friday, October 2, 2015

Travel Log...

Good morning!  Had to laugh at my post's title...does anyone remember what it is from?  Anyway...my hubby and I took a 2 1/2 week road trip this summer.  We had a wonderful time together (and we are even still married...lol!).  We got to see my niece at the Air Force academy, my grandma in Iowa and then we visited our family in Wisconsin to help celebrate my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary and my husband's nephew's marriage the following weekend.  5,000 miles on our car--phew, but worth it!

I made us a travel journal where we put in gas info and bullet journaled about our days...where we stayed, what we saw, what was good, what was bad, etc.  I love that journal and we plan on using it for future trips together.  I just wish I would have saved one page between each day to just throw one photo in from each day in there.  Oh well!  Without further ado...the travel log:
It was absolutely wonderful that I had just purchased some wonderful travel stamps from Jaded Blossom as they worked perfectly for this notebook and as it happens I had that paper just hanging around my croffice so that was perfect too!  I would encourage you to do something like this the next time you travel!

It's Friday...yay!  Tomorrow is World Card Making Day, are you planning to craft your day away?

No comments: