Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Wishing YOU - -

Well hello friends!  Did you have a wonderful weekend?  I sure did...it was very laid back and I'd like to say I got a lot accomplished but I really didn't which has required more work today and probably the rest of the week so it is a good thing I enjoy my crafting, huh?

Today is my day to post with Great Impressions Stamps and I'm here to show you the fun tag I made for our challenge sponsorship over at Aud Sentiment Challenges.  The challenge is to use a Love Sentiment and you know I'm good at that so this was a fun one for me to create.  Shall we take a look?

For my tag I've used H280 Love & Happiness stamped on some pretty patterned paper, I added some visual interest at the bottom with a complimentary paper and a few sequins, some Illuminate Smooch, and twine really finishes this tag off well!  Sometimes clean and simple is what you need and this tag fits that bill. 

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my tag today!  I also would love to you to join us for our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer gallery, too!  

No comments: